Friday, June 24, 2011

Pin-Up photo shoot!

I'm getting soooo excited for the next photo shoot with Lisa Weisberg of lisa D. photography!

I love the cutesy dramatic pin-up look, and I think the style of my aprons goes perfectly with that era. So the theme of this round of photos will be Hot Chick pin-ups. After posting on facebook that I needed models, it was a tough decision but I found 3 girls that will look fabulous! Not only do they all have a classic look, but they're all strong independent women. Just the type I was looking for for the shoot. Lisa's friends are loaning us a vintage car and a motorcycle, and the photo session will take place at a run down garage in Tempe.

I just finished the All-American themed aprons...red, white, and blue with polka dots and stars. I can't wait to get these girls in them!! Stay tuned for pictures...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment